29/06/2013

Things I'm Going To Do After My Finals

E16


And today my dear friends is the day AMFIL actually started. Yupp, I'm done with my exams. I'm officially a graphic designer and now authorised to say sentences like: “In my opinion magenta doesn't quite harmonise with these kittens in the sunset and the rainbow.” or “I advise you not to make me distort letter or else I'll have to commit seppuku. Which would hurt.”  But more importantly: now I'll have time for all those things I've planned since last year...

Today I started with “spending quality time with my friends”AMFIL #08 –, but even that becomes hard, when you have so many great friends you've ignored for that long.... And all the other tasks – which are so numerous that I couldn't even draw all my plans by now, so prepare to see some more in the future. And frankly, I don't even know where to start. If I think about it, it seems like I'm gonna need at least a year (considering my working hours…) just to finish these. Maybe I'll need another project called “AAMFIL” (After AMFIL)…


Hungarian translation
A vizsgáim után...
Elolvasom a tanárom 14 éves laptördelő jegyzeteit.
„Azta! Soha nem gondoltam, hogy két egyhasábos cikk egymás mellé helyezése ilyen végzetes következményekkel járhat! Hát... azta!”

No comments:

Post a Comment