13/06/2014

napiraiz #126-127

I just realized I still owe you two ‘months like’s. And the two spare drawings I had seem to fit just right.



April was like…


(sorry this time I'm really not sure about the English of it, but I hope you still get what I mean) (also it might seem like we're always drinking but we really don't)

May was like…
(a lot worse but let us concentrate on the good things instead, shall we?)


Ah yes! Legally taking lots of pictures of every hot guy in the town. Priceless.


Hungarian translation
1. kép
Április olyan volt, hogy…
– IGYUNK A… ööö... nos...
– Ööö.... hát...
– Ömm... Hm...
– Arra hogy… hogy...
– Hogy ööö...
– Hogy... hogy...
Hogyan bontsd meg a közösséget az alkalmazottaid között 1.1
Vegyél el tőlük mindent, amire ihatnak!

2. kép 
Az újságíró lét előnyei
26.
– Ez kell nekünk az…
– …újsághoz!
– Ja, az, meg a honlapra is!

No comments:

Post a Comment