24/10/2012

faithful followers get treat

... and basically everyone who sees this post. So here's the deal.

I'm very thankful to all of you who support me by liking, sharing, commenting on my work, or even just visiting my site regularly. So I decided to make something to my fans for that occasion.
It would have been cool to make some 365IP mugs and T-shirts and bags and badges and then raffle them... But that way not all of you would be able to get one, and that would be very unfair of me, wouldn't it? :) So I thought to myself why don't I just make an exclusive “entrustedproperty seasons” Facebook cover series and make it available to all of you for download.

The very first one, “fall” – which happens to be the same as the new header of this blog ;) – is ready to be downloaded, but I will be posting all the other seasons as soon as they come... :) If you like it, feel free to use.

Here's the link to it: http://tinyurl.com/9pfqylk

That's gonna look something like this:


(Attention! This is the “small letters” section, in which I hereby admit that of course I had to put some self-advertisement on them, but a true fan wouldn't mind that, will you?... :)

Hungarian:
Olyan hálás vagyok mindenkinek, aki lájklja, megosztja, kommentálja, vagy akár csak rendszeresen nézi a rajzaim, hogy úgy döntöttem, készítek erre az alkalomra egy kis „ajándékot”, ami nem más, mint egy exkluzív „entrustedproperty évszakok” Facebook cover – magyar neve azt hiszem „borító” (?) – sorozat. Az első, az ősz már el is készült, és letölthető (valamint szabadon felhasználható) innen: http://tinyurl.com/9pfqylk

No comments:

Post a Comment