07/06/2014

Other works: No Silence in this Library

Dear audience, the site is not dead but there will be big changes. Until I figure the whole thing out, enjoy some other works: stuff I'm spending on all my non-existing freetime these days.

I was asked to create a new brochure for the town library. One side has all the information verbally, while the other side contains a drawing illustrating it (kind of Busytown style).


As for the drawing the building has 14 rooms on 3 and a half levels, I had to draw these showing some activities you can do in each. The characters are the actual staff working there and some of my friends and aquintances as well.

http://aevelizee.deviantart.com/art/No-silence-in-the-library-459161419

You can see the whole project with more pictures and more information on my behance page.

No comments:

Post a Comment