10/03/2013

It's a work in progress...

So as I told you I have some taks I have to be very serious about, because I'll have to present them in my big final exam thingy. One of these is an illustrated book (well, not exactly a book, but it must have at least 2 pages with illustration and words, and cover pages).

After a long decision-making process, my final choice became “Sneewittchen” from the brothers Grimm collection of tales. But you might rather know it as the tale of “Snow White” or – if you're Hungarian – as “Hófehérke”. I used a Hungarian translation which is trying to be very accurate, so that's why it's called “Hófejírke” regarding the original title.


It's still a work in progress (you can't imagine how long I've been working on this sh...lovely thing), and I know, it could be better (you can't imagine how hard it is to find proper black paper in Jászberény, actually to find any kind of black paper...), and I already messed up some things (you can't imagine how little time I have to work on it, and how much I'm fed up with the whole task)... but still. I guess I can see the light in the end of the tunnel – as they say.




No comments:

Post a Comment