16/03/2013

The letter is P!

So by now you probably realized that I'm totally this “project girl” who always comes up with new project ideas which she's never gonna be able to complete. Even right now I'm having about four or five drawing projects in mind.

And as I said, I rarely have time to do my school stuff after work, not to mention anything else. Nevertheless, I'm still drawing sketches – so that I won't forget the purpose of the pencil, and I'm still posting here at least those sketches – so that my huuuge fan base won't leave my blog for good.

In the meantime I'm working my butt off, and trying hard not to screw my final year at school, and sometimes I'm even sleeping a bit. And, all the while, I'm thinking about the long list of things I'm going to do after my finals at school. That makes me less depressed and makes the whole thought of leaving something that was a big part of my life for 2,5 years not having any freetime much more endurable. But who is gonna remember all those things? My experience is, that when time comes that you are finally able to do all you postponed before, all those preciuos things you were keeping for this time, now you don't even remember them. And you do nothing!

So I decided to actually write a list. But being an incurable sufferer of illustritis as I am, you didn't actually think I'm going to write that list, did you?


Ladies and Gentlecolts,
I proudly present…

Things I'm Going to Do After Finals
project


That sounds like fun! Okay, the title needs some further work. But the point is, that I have a new project. Now that doesn't mean I forgot about Doctor Who 30 Days (I know, I knowww!) Project. Doesn't mean either that I magically got more freetime or decided to neglect school tasks. It's more like a new topic for my not-so-daily sketchbook fragment thingy. You know even 365 Illustration Project had some days when there was nothing to draw about. But ever since I started to work, all what I'm doing is putting letters on white space (journalism) or putting white space between letters (layout editing). That's really not a rich topic to draw about. So how about a new project? Are you in? Well that's a retorical question because I don't care if you're not, I'll still be doing it. The only question is are you interested enough to keep visiting this site. I hope so.


ps. you'll still see original Fragments From My Sketchbook posts, funny stuff about my days, it's not an either-or thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment