12/09/2013

Fragments From My Sketchbook

E102

You know how much I love my colleague Csilla  whose going to have a baby soon of which (I mean who. Of who!) I won't be afraid, of what I even assured her by taking part in equipping the coming child with her very first pink things. And I am very happy for her (even though it means we have to do her job which we are incapable of) so am I for any of my friends having a baby, and they really should keep having the children they already do.

That been said – and referring to previous series about what my friends should stop doing and why – let us move onwards with our little lazy 365IP to discuss another serious issue of life. (Encouraging applauds are welcome, thank you.)




Hungarian translation
Illetve...
... be lehet fejezni a tömeges anyává válást is!

No comments:

Post a Comment