09/10/2013

Happy Hangeul Day!

Yepp, I actually prepared for this.

Sure I got out of paper from my old sketchbook before I got an idea for a hangeul-related (well... sort of) drawing. That's why today's FFMSB is a bit out of stlye being from the new sketchbook with aquarell paper and fancy colors and everything. But still. As soon as I got obsessed with hangeul and started to get into the details I waited for this day to come.

Behold!…

E128



또한 I forgot 또한! Good word 또한. 또한! 또한!... They say it a lot in Jewel In The Palace. Oh that's right! All of this incredible (isn't it?) amount of Korean knowledge come from Korean dramas. Who needs foreign language courses?!


*English translation
Right! Although...
Yes. Jeong Gi Jun!
Madame!
However!
That's why!
Your Majesty!
Hidden Root.


Hungarian translation
Úgy van! Ugyanakkor...
Igen. Csong Gi Csün.
Madame!
Mindazonáltal!
Ezért!
Felség!
Titkos Gyökér!

– Hú, ezek aztán jól beszélnek... ezen az... ázsiai valami nyelven...

– Ja! Bámulatos! Olyan folyékonyan...

No comments:

Post a Comment