01/08/2012

Other drawings of mine – as promised

Part 1 – Sketches 

So given the current situation, I decided to take some “summer break” on my blog, until the day I'll be able to post the first drawing of June. (Which is, don't ask when will happen.) I don't even have many visitors right now since 90% of my friends have gone to a camp near Lake Balaton where they don't even have time to post their moods on Facebook, let alone checking out their friends' statuses.

But as for my most dedicated visitors, who are still with me, I don't want to loose You, neither do I want You to feel marginalized. So I'll post some other drawings of mine, so that you'd know what I'm up to besides 365IP. If you're interested.

This time I give you an insight into one of my sketchbooks. I use this one particularly to do drawings only by a single pen (okay, sometimes with some additional colours) with no correction at all. That is pretty hard to me since I do everything – seriously, E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. – first with a pen, then I outline them with a black pen, then goes the rubber, then the colors, and a final strenghtening of the strokes. That's how 365IPs are done, and that's how I do every other drawings of mine since the fist day I was able to hold a pencil. Therefore, I decided to fill this sketchbook with drawings done in a completely different way, without any correction. The models were mostly my friends' Facebook pictures and some family photos I found at home. Here are some examples:


 my great-grandma

a friend of mine and her boyfriend

the model of this was a wonderful drawing from Katie So

I hope you enjoyed it. For more check out:
http://aevelizee.deviantart.com/gallery/36501075

Stay with me, I'll be back soon with another stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment