30/03/2012

03/20/2012

When I started this whole “follow me and I'll reward you” thing (in other words when I started cheating) I only thought of it as a good way to motivate my friends. But that people I don't even know will start to follow me this soon – I didn't hope for that! :)

The 9th follower of my site is Zita, alias “Mangóó”, who I had not the opportunity to know personally – until now. But thanks to Vikky, she got to know me and
Entrustedproperty, and she thought it's worth following. Well, I'm really thankful for that – to her and Vikky too –, but how to draw a personalized drawing now? Well thanks to Vikky's detailed description about her, it wasn't a problem. When I've read it, I just knew what should I draw.


(If you're wondering, what's that black-white something with weird/ugly yellow something in Zita's hand, well. That's what the cover of Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games look like in 365IP-world. Yepp. Things look here differently. Welcome my dear to my world.)  

Hungarian translation:
Találd meg a különbségeket!
én 
9. followoló

No comments:

Post a Comment