22/03/2012

Whoa, whoa, whoa! 4 new followers in a day!

Whoa! 4 new follower in a day! I've never hoped for that! It's getting hard to even follow! (I mean for me. To follow who's following me. Oh... I told you it's complicated!)

But let's see it one by one.

First of all, the 12th follower is Anikó (seriously, Vikky, what do you want? After sending all of your friends to my site you deserve something, really. Another drawing maybe? A bar of chocolate? Or a giant Sailor Moon poster in 365IP world? :D But seriously, thank you! :) So, of what I'm sure is that I'm gonna make a drawing for Anikó on Sunday.

As for my newest followers – who I do not know personally, but neither does Vikky – first of all: thank you all! Now those of you, who wants to get their well-deserved daily drawing should send me a message about it and a few words about themselves (also, a picture would be useful as well, if they want to appear on the drawing. If not, it's not necessary). But I think, the easiest is if you friend me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment