30/03/2012

03/27/2012


So yes. Rich Chwastiak AKA “the WIG” is following my blog! Old followers of my 365IP know who I'm talking about, but knowing that a lot of people just joined I take some time to speak about him.

For his friendship I can thank Tristan Clopet and his youtube channel which I've found accidentally. Rich plays in his band called Tristan Clopet and the Juice, and that's briefly how I became aquinted with him.

But he's not only playing in TC&J, but in fact, he's a professional percussionist, who graduated at the New England Conservatory a year ago. Cool, huh? :) And – besides being a traditional percussionist (btw, the thing you can see on my drawing worth a watch too) – he's also an internationally touring NY-based DJ and electro-percussionist with the name “the WIG” (and if you think of his original name, you can understand…)

During this half year since I know him, I've done him a lot of drawings and stuff which you can check out on his FB-fanpage, youtube channel, and soundcloud page as well, but you can find some in my behance portfolio too.

So... yeah. I have a famous celebrity follower! What do you say about that?! :D
http://thewigmusic.com/
http://richchwastiak.com/



Hungarian translation:
Jó hír! Mostantól van egy... (dobpergést kérek)
CELEB FOLLOWEREM!

No comments:

Post a Comment