08/03/2012

Drawing for my 3rd follower

Here's the daily drawing featuring my third follower, Adél, to whom - as you can see - I'm really thankful, just like to my other two followers. I hope this motivates you too to push the "join this site" button until I achieve my 1000th follower, because after that, you know, my gratitude will probably decrease a little bit...


(as you might notice it's just a lame photo of the drawing, so wait for the perfect version coming soon)


As for "Nutmouse"... You might have heard about it from me, or if not, you're about to. The Nutmouse is... kinda a model for me in a sense, something I really dig and also I look up to. Like Entrustedproperty, it is a visual diary, done by Eszter Kapitány a Hungary-based graphic designer and illustrator, who started her career at Buda Drawing School just like me. You see, I'm kinda similar to her, but without the whole applying to MOME, graduating from it, then attending to highly rated artschools abroad, and becoming a fantastic professional graphic artist thing.

So her page is kinda model for mine - though I started doing 365IP some months before she started hers (or before I've even heard about it), but the whole idea of making a blog for it came from seeing hers. I really like her style too, but - as you might have noticed, don't want to copy it in any sense though.

So in the spirit of diversity, I highly recommend you the blog 75% of which following rate I managed to gain .... or... shoot. I just ruined this by hitting the follow button at her page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment