15/04/2012

04/17/2012


Did you know that there's a little corner of the internet where your wildest dreams can – at least virtually – come true? It's OK, you don't have to be shy, you can be honest with me, you're not alone with this. Everyone is dreaming about getting “the letter” one day from Hogwarts. And of course, I tried it as well. I mean, the page. And of course I was more than eager to know in which house will the Sorting Hat place me. 

IT. WAS. SLYTHERIN.

You know, I might be a confirmed test-skeptical, and I might have laughed on the fact that according to the Myers–Briggs test I am an INTP (well at least I was, on the day I filled it in for Eszti's violent goading), but I. Would. Never. I said NEVER! question the decision of the Sorting Hat. That would be such a foolishness, and INTPs are not known for being fools!

Hungarian translation:
WAHA! WAHA! WAHAAA! A TESZLEK SÜVEG A MARDEKÁRBA OSZTOTT!! A TESZLEK SÜVEG ÚGY GONDOLJA, SZÍVTELEN VAGYOK! WAHAHAA! WAHAA! WAAAH! SZÍVTELEN!! WAAAH! SZI… SZI… SZÍVTE…WAH…SZÍVTELEHEEEN! WAAAAAAAAAAAH*!
Ez ugyanaz a személy, aki tegnap jót röhögött azon, amikor a Myers-Briggs teszt ugyanezt** állította róla?

* jó, fordíthattam volna „BRÜHÜHÜ”-nek, de mégis ki sír így? Én, a magam részéről, „WAHAHA”-s vagyok.
** oké, nem teljesen ugyanezt. De a „magányos zseni”-dolog azért befigyel itt is – ott is.

No comments:

Post a Comment